CustomBuild and clamav updates

dan

Verified User
Hi,
I'm having major issues with custombuild and clamav. I've installed clamav originally with custombuild, and updated it with custombuild on numerous occasions. Though lately it's started being really stupid. Basically, it's not detecting the version that's installed, and the cronjob which updates daily is re-installing clamav *every* day! This is what I get in the email;

Code:
/etc/cron.daily/custombuild:
ERROR: This tool requires libclamav with functionality level 63 or higher (current f-level: 53)
/etc/cron.daily/custombuild: 8: mail: not found
ERROR: This tool requires libclamav with functionality level 63 or higher (current f-level: 53)

Updating ClamAV.(B
etc...

And a ./build versions comes back with this;

Code:
Latest version of ClamAV: 0.97.3
Installed version of ClamAV: 

ClamAV  to 0.97.3 update is available.

Any ideas how I can make it detect the correct version, and stop it installing the latest version over and over again? I spent about an hour yesterday completely stripping out clamav from the system and re-installed 0.97.3 from scratch. Then I got out of clamd -V "0.97.3", so I new it was working. Now it's not, so it's definately screwed something up.

Help? :(

Thanks,

Dan

Back