Is DA License can not change IP any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakiloo

Verified User
hi,

I have order DA license in bulk before, and now I have own 32 License. But several days ago, I have try to change IP in one of my license, but late I try to change to another IP. And then, my found the "Server IP" input field and "Name in License" input is disabled.:mad:

Is anyone encountered this problem? And can you tell me why? Is't possible to fix this problem?:confused:

Thanks.

Do no have get any reply from DA official Staff

I have try to contact Mark, and I have send more than 3 Email to sale/billing address. But I have get any reply from Dear Mark.:(

Here same problem. 3 weeks passed and no answer (email, safesubmit).
we´re really worry about this. we have our own range of IPs so it´s not so important there, but when we hire servers in USA and EU, those IPs change in each server we hire...

I think DA must be change the licensing rule

Hi,

I think DA official must be change the licensing rule, but we don't know the new licensing rule, and we didn't receive any new from official. :mad:

Is official stuff care this forum?

I have investigated this forum, I found Mark and John is rarely post reply in this forum.

I have send email through the safesubmit and my email account, but I don't have get any reply.

I feel abandoned by the official support.:mad:

yep, me to. we have more than 100´s DA licenses... I don´t want to bet to another provider ... until know I was very satisifed with DA

I sent them a email yesterday regarding changing the Server IP, no problems I received a reply from Mark.... next day... job done.

Fantastic service as usual:)

Is anyone can tell me why Mark and John do not reply me email?

Hi,

I have send more than 10 emails to [email protected] and [email protected], both by https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php, my company email and Gmail. But I do not have receive any reply from Mark and John.

Who can tell me why?

We are small company, I'm begin my business at later of last year. I have buy 33 license from DirectAdmin, and 33*$49 = $1617 is nearly half year income of my business.

I hope anyone can help me.

Best Regards,
Wakiloo

Thanks for DirectAdmin

I have receive Mark's reply, thanks for Mark, thanks for DirectAdmin, thanks for God.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back