Lifetime Account

pedestrian

If I was to purchase a license off a account holder or Direct Admin that is a lifetime license would I qualify for lifetime updates for free? Or is there a charge on one or the other to continue updates.

Also is there a transfer fee if I purchase a license off someone.

How hard is it to change licenses from a monthly site license to an owned license. Would I have to reinstall the OS or control panel?

Last edited:
If I was to purchase a license off a account holder or Direct Admin that is a lifetime license would I qualify for lifetime updates for free? Or is there a charge on one or the other to continue updates.

You'll get life-time updates too.

Also is there a transfer fee if I purchase a license off someone.

No, there is not.

How hard is it to change licenses from a monthly site license to an owned license. Would I have to reinstall the OS or control panel?

No, it's very easy to do that (you'll just need to update the licence).

Mine is valid for the next 30 years or some thing
strange Direct admin thought I will live 30 years more
what is my age? guess:p

:rolleyes:

Your lifetime license(s) (and also mine and also ours) all expire on the same date. That's the date the Linux/Unix date/time clock expires.

By then Linux and Unix will have the same problem that MSWindows had with Y2K.

Jeff

That good for my children to know. I will tell them to start stockpiling and preparing for the end of the world now.

Hopefully by then everyone will be running a 128-bit or 256-bit OS, and not have to worry about filling our 100 TB of memory or 100,000 TB if disk space. And we'll have already run the conversion software :).

Change happens.

Jeff

Last edited:
A new thread discussing change over the last 30 years, has been created as an Off-Topic Discussion; if you're interested, you can find it here.

Jeff

Back