[RELEASE] Exim Editor Plugin for DirectAdmin

David... Looks like a Exim Editor may have a little glitch in it...

I just had my server updated with the latest version of php (5.2.5) and I am now getting this error when I try to use the plugin..

Code:
Site error: the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/Exim_Editor/admin/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I know everything is OK with DA as I had smtalk do the update and he's advising me that you run your own ioncube in the script so he can't do anything about it..

Please advise.

Ed

Hey,

Thanks for the update... We're looking into it and should have an update available shortly.

Thanks again,
David

Hey David..

You gettting anywhere with the fix??...

Don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but it's been almost a week now and my list of spam sucking a--holes is starting to build .. :p

Ed

Hey,

Thanks for the update... We're looking into it and should have an update available shortly.

Thanks again,
David

Hey,

Hey David..

You gettting anywhere with the fix??...

Sorry for the delay, we've branched out into other areas and are juggling things with the Thanksgiving holidays...

Yes, we have made progress and are pretty sure we have it fixed... At least until PHP changes again!

Don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but it's been almost a week now and my list of spam sucking a--holes is starting to build ..

Ed

Not a problem, I do understand. We should have a fix out today...

Thanks, David

Hey,

Just a note to mention that Exim Editor has been updated...

It is now compatible with PHP 5.2.5. A few minor changes were made a well.

Thanks, David

Back